[Wolves] Re: more fedora (again)

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Wed Jul 6 17:19:15 BST 2005

Larry Tomkins wrote:

>Hello
>What is the matter with all of you distro snobs?
>I agree with Roundyz.

>I have not been involved with this LUG for very long,
>but I am quickly getting disillusioned with the
>attitudes that I have experienced, you are giving
>Linux very bad press.

Larry & Roundyz,

Come along to a LUG meeting some time. There is one tonight.

Once you have met some of the characters who post here and get a feel
for their senses of humour you will understand that much of what they
say is 'tongue in cheek', particularly the distro-wars. Don't take it
too seriously. All Linux distros are 98% 'The Same Thing'.

This isn't The Press. It is a dark alleyway where a bunch of tech-heads
with an attitude hang out because they have no real friends. That was a
joke - they're lovely, fluffy bunnies (with added swearing.)

Woo