[Wolves] Re: Who you calling a racist?

Jono Bacon jonobacon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 16:39:02 BST 2005

On 7/7/05, roundyz <roundyz at hotpop.com> wrote:
> Whoah, calm down. It's a reasonable statment. the way  President Jacques
> Chirac has behaved recently makes it perfectly valid. the farming french
> issue and the british bill. Also his recent comments about our food also.

I don't care. It was an insensitive and immature comment on a day when
people are very worried about loved ones. If you want to go make gags
about it, do it elsewhere.

> But I didn't.Also I only swear when it suits. I also swear when i want.
> I could have said Al-Qaida or g8 protesters or even groups who are sour about
> the olympic bid and I still wouldn't be a racist. I do agree about you
> comments on racist though....

You can swear when you want, and so do I, but on this list, you play
by the rules of the community. The rules of this community are *very*
liberal, but random swearing outbursts are not on. Don't get me wrong,
we don't want to force rules on people, but just keep the swearing
down and don't make stupid statements that will clearly offend
everyone.

While we are on, reply to the original thread too.

  Jono