[Wolves] Re: me at the LUG meeting.

roundyz roundyz at hotpop.com
Thu Jul 7 22:02:22 BST 2005

On Thursday 07 Jul 2005 20:58, wolves-request at mailman.lug.org.uk wrote:
> I've been to a meeting. There is lots of swearing. And lots of discussion.
>

> Last night we were talking about why people come to one meeting and then
> don't come back. Someone (James I think) asked what the name of the guy
> who called a taxi and left because of his baby was. Would I be right in
> thinking that was you? I don't think I talked to you at all because I
> was up at the other end that night.

Hey woo,

Yerh It was me, I wasn't so familier with the lug when i came. I think i was
on the mailling list for 1 week before i came.My daughter was bad that
evening, and was in two minds about comming in the first place.

The linux format comments were posted because I was pissed off at the time.do
you get pissed off?...It don't make me a serial killer though.This month my
linux format mag was good with better glue and a present dvd this time.
so they will get an e-mail saying well done.

You proberbly never spoke to me that evening because I hardly spoke.

matt.