[Wolves] Sorry

roundyz roundyz at hotpop.com
Fri Jul 8 09:49:46 BST 2005

I'm sorry all for the bad language that I have recently used,I was unaware
that family members (kids) read this list and feel that it is has been
inappropriate. I can understand that my posts have also been read as
aggressive, I'm also sorry for that too.

Please find it in your hearts to forgive me and in return all posts will be
constructive and possitive and limited to help only. This way I will limit
the chance or touching people's nerves.

After sleeping on it, the French terrorist accusation was far fetched and if I
offended anyone who was/still concerned about family or friends within the
london region, then please accept my apology. My feelings are with you.

A very sorry Matt
(roundyz)