[Wolves] London

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Fri Jul 8 09:59:35 BST 2005

Peter Cannon wrote:

>On Thursday 07 July 2005 12:16, Lee Parkes wrote:
>
>Most of you, hopefully, have never experienced this type of thing.

jennies nan and grandad missed one of the birmingham pub bombs by
20mins, if they had got a second round in they probably would have died.

Jennie has a massive fear of terrorism as a result and hates me using
trains.  We had been planning a trip to the british museum in 2 weeks
time (which she was already apprensive about, everytime I get on a train
or go to London she shites herself) and the bus blowing up just outside
was the last straw.

sparkes