[Wolves] Re: me at the LUG meeting.

Constantin Orasan dinel_list at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jul 8 10:40:06 BST 2005

Hi,

> > Last night we were talking about why people come to one meeting and then
> > don't come back. Someone (James I think) asked what the name of the guy
> > who called a taxi and left because of his baby was. Would I be right in
> > thinking that was you? I don't think I talked to you at all because I
> > was up at the other end that night.

I suppose it also applies to me. I came once and to the LUG Radio live
but I couldn't come last Wed. Sorry about this. I am very busy these
days. Over the summer I will be away most of the time, but I hope to
start coming on more regular basis from September because I liked both
the Wed night and the LUG Radio live.

See you soon

Dinel