[Wolves] Apologies

Mark Ellse me at chaseacademy.com
Fri Jul 8 15:23:45 BST 2005

I started off with Front Page, found it took over the whole world, and
then, in frustration, gave it up.

Then used OpenOffice to edit the existing pages, and it doesn't do too
bad a job.

Finally, recently, converted to nvu, which I now think is brilliant. In
its 0.9 version it crashed a lot. Since it's got to 1.0 it behaves
properly. It just seems to be so simple and reliable.

By the way, I use WebDrive to upload to our website, which works like a
dream, but it is not open source.

Please see separate post on Treeview.

Cheers

Mark Ellse