[Wolves] Apologies

Simon Burke simon.burke at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 20:05:44 BST 2005

On 7/8/05, chris procter <chris-procter at talk21.com> wrote:

> > I use notepad for windows, vim on Linux and vi on
> > Unix :)
> >
> > I must be mad.........
> >
> > Cheers
> > Re-
>
> Yes you should be using emacs on all 3...
>
> Actually I've always just used text editors to do
> html, anything that does wysiwyg leads to horrendous
> code and weird layout and browser problems, plus in my
> experience when you start mixing several languages
> (html, javascript and php say) most "proper" html
> editors give up and the colour highlighting falls
> apart.
>
> chris
Trying to not start the emacs vi war here but i use vi on windows and
unix, dont use linux much these days but use vi there too.
It does exactly what i want it to do.
Just to upset people more i use it at work to write my windows
scripts. Just if anyone is interested i wrote a script today to
manually remove norton corporate anti-virus 9 manually.

Which bring me to something completely off topic, any one know any
good refernces for learning perl?
--
Theres no place like ::1

Thanks,