[Wolves] Beginner's Linux courses

David Goodwin dg at clocksoft.com
Fri Jul 8 22:37:01 BST 2005

> On the other hand, maybe we could at some time in the
> future do a LUG beginners day on a Saturday afternoon
> or something, where people bring their machines and
> some people explain how to do stuff. I'd be quite
> happy to do that if people were interested, I'd pretty
> much explain how to do anything you asked about
> provided I knew it. With the exception of making sound
> cards work...

I'm sure there are mugs in the LUG who would happily help with this
(E.g. Kat, myself.....)

I believe Clockwork have done training in the past on a weekend, for
SBLug, but I've no idea if this would be repeat-able. (Clockwork aren't
based all that near Wolverhampton either (Minworth, B76))

David.
--
David Goodwin
w: http://www.clocksoft.co.uk