[Wolves] Beginner's Linux courses

Dick Turpin highwayman.turpin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 07:48:34 BST 2005

On Friday 08 July 2005 21:32, Adam Sweet wrote:

> On the other hand, maybe we could at some time in the
> future do a LUG beginners day on a Saturday afternoon
> or something, where people bring their machines and
> some people explain how to do stuff. I'd be quite
> happy to do that if people were interested, I'd pretty
> much explain how to do anything you asked about
> provided I knew it. With the exception of making sound
> cards work...

Where do I sign up? I hope this isn't another wishful thinking offer?

Theres got to be more to the Wolves-LUG than meeting once a fortnight to have
a can of beer and swear at each other? ;-)

> Anyone else think this is a good idea or be willing to
> assist?

I'm not clever enough to teach but I'd love to attend maybe I could help out
by making the coffee?

--
Regards
Dick Turpin