[Wolves] Re: dynamic dns

roundyz roundyz at hotpop.com
Sat Jul 9 15:56:15 BST 2005

I setit up with ddclient and zoneedit.com. I setup the file and the service
runs fine. It now says that I have to wait 3 days for an update. Is this
common? I have filled in the DNS name servers that zoneedit gave me with my
domain name provider, so I think that it's setup right now.....just waiting.
mail forwarding works fine so the dns settings are corrent, I'm just waiting
now to see if the software side is working correctly.

Because I'm gonna start a web server also, I was wondering wether there was
anything like dream weaver for linux. I know this has proberbly been asked a
million times before.

thanks in advance

Matt.