[Wolves] Re: dreamweaver alternative

roundyz roundyz at hotpop.com
Sun Jul 10 14:44:40 BST 2005

Thankyou all for your help with the dream weaver alternative I will look into
it.

Now I have a different problem. Again with networking. First of all my network
starts fine on boot both adapters but when somebody logs in the have to
activate the adaptors again to get the networking...Has anyone has a similar
problem? this is gonna play havoc with my server plans. It has only started
to happen since I upgraded fedora to core 4. In 3 it worked fine. All
settings was carried over using anoconda's upgrade option.

thanks in advance.

Matt.

By the way the 3d head scanning looked great, I forgot who posted the link to
the website that contained the linux project but the scans looked impressive.