[Wolves] Stickers for the LUG?

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Wed Jul 13 16:42:52 BST 2005

Chris Ball wrote:

>Didn't somebody make some rather cool posters for the LUG a while ago? I
>remember one made to look like the IBM logo anyway. If someone still has
>the PDF files, we could probably use those.

I did a cherry coke one (which I thought about today drinking a cherry
coke and thinking how the logo is better for their overall branding but
not a cool as the old one), IBM, Sony Playstation and a few others.
Long lost the originals I am afraid but I can knock some up at some
point if people want.

Only about 500 emails to go.

>~ Chris

sparkes