[Wolves] Cheeky Request

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 13:41:05 BST 2005

--- Chris Ball <chris at mnemonik.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm fed up with my crappy little router, so I was
> wondering - does anyone have
> an spare old PC they could (give|sell) to me for an
> IPcop server?
>
> I know this is a little cheeky, but I'm getting
> desparate now.

I've got around 4 machines ~200MHz and probably
another 4 of lower spec. I've not got around to
setting them up to do anything so they probably need
some setting up to run reliably, I have plenty of
spare parts though if you or indeed anyone else wants
them.

Sadly I have little in the way of better machines
apart from those which are currently in use.

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk

http://blog.drinky.org.uk