[Wolves] Mplayer

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Thu Jul 14 14:52:09 BST 2005

On Thursday 14 July 2005 14:19, Aypok wrote:

> > I don't like messing around with it as I don't know what I'm doing. It
> > plays movies and the sound works but they are out of sync.
>
> The + and - keys on the numpad speed up and slow down the audio (or
> video - I forget which), allowing you to make alterations to the
> syncing.
>
> It's a useful feature, but it can sometimes be tricky to get the correct
> sync - depending on how out of sync it is already.
>
> Hope that's of some use.

You might have something there, there is an auto sync feature I put a tick in
but I don't think it had any effect.

Under the Movie tab there is an option for Movie fps If I change the 0.000 up
or down I get no movie play back.

I tried your trick with the + & - which I think was having an effect but I
have to stop playing now as people are floating around.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing,