[Wolves] Stickers Logos and Identity's

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Fri Jul 15 09:44:15 BST 2005

On Thursday 14 July 2005 20:37, Andy Wootton wrote:

> It's the word "Microsoft". The logo you are probably thinking of is for
> Windows and it changes (probably incompatibly) with major versions.

Very good Mr Pedantic ;-)

But it still proves my point in fact even more so if you plonk (as so rightly
say) the Windows logo in front of someone they know you're talking about MS.

Actually thinking about it I worded the original post wrong as we all know MS
is the company Windows is the product we all love and worship ;-)

PS. regarding marketing men see my post about first Linux spam "The marketing
men are comming to get you" You'll just have to do a king Canute :P

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing,