[Wolves] get this to WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Fri Jul 15 19:26:16 BST 2005

Bobby Singh wrote:

>Now what 'path variable'.  I linked nppdf.so file to
>everything, all my firefox installer folders what
>PATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every Unix I've seen has an environmental variable called PATH

Open a terminal window and type at the command line
    echo $PATH

which tells the shell to show you the value of the variable PATH.

It's like typing
    PATH
at the Windows command prompt.

Use the Linux env command to see all variables.

As for the rest, I'm not quite sure what you are trying to do. What
order did you install things in?

Woo