[Wolves] belkin users jono and baza on broadband?

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 17 11:53:03 BST 2005

Hello,

>From recent posts i may have read that members named
baza and jono used belkin modem-routers for there
broadbands. If not then sorry, if so then read on.

I have a Belkin ADSL Modem with Wirless-G Router for
my broadband and internet sharing.  Now sometimes it
just stops working.  The lights are on but i can't
surf.  I get that page saying '...can't find
adress....'  This happens with all OS Vector, Ubuntu
and XP so it is a router problem.  I have to go to
default to access the router then 'restart', 'restore
factory defaults' run the 'wizard' to start it up.  I
know the router does heat up and gets hot but i assume
this has nothing to do with it.  Its happened everyday
for last 3 days.  Before then it happens like once
every week.
Should i take it back or what can i do.  At the moment
its working for Vector linux and XP but not on Ubuntu.
   I always use default setting.

Cheers

Bobby