[Wolves] belkin users jono and baza on broadband?

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 17 12:41:45 BST 2005

Hello,

Thats an interesting point about ntl dis-connects you
after a while.  I would not be suprised as ntl service
is rubbish.  BUT it this problem is happening regulary
with the router.  PLUS you i have to restart and put
my details in to re-connect.

Cheers

Bobby

--- Andy Wootton <andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk>