[Wolves] SBLug talk

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Mon Jul 18 12:13:49 BST 2005

Hi all,

I'm down to give a talk at SBLug this thursday.  See my email to the
SBLug mailing list for more details.  If you want to come along and
haven't before, I won't talk for too long and there's beer afterwards!

Kat

Dear all,

I originally volunteered to do a talk on the framework we've written at
Clockwork, but I'm not sure how interesting people will find it as I
know that many people at SBLug aren't programmers.  There are a few
options on what I could do, so I'm throwing it open to you:

1.  Original talk about the Python application development framework -
with the focus changed to include less programmer-specific stuff
2.  Demo and tutorial of Plone
3.  Something database related (e.g. DB design principles / data modelling)

Personally I think the Plone talk is most appropriate for the SBLug
audience as it doesn't require any programming or software development
knowledge, but please let me know what you think.  Also if you know me
better and want to suggest something that you know I can talk about,
please let me know!

Its a bit short notice but I'll make a decision tomorrow and let you all
know so I've got time to prepare!

thanks

Kat