[Wolves] Totally anonymous email

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Wed Jul 20 10:36:02 BST 2005

> No disrespect Matt but there can only be one
> possible use for this and thats
> an illegal or bordering on illegal activity.

Kind of reminds me of the "only criminals use
encryption" or for that matter "only those with
something to hide oppose cctv/id cards/etc" type
arguments. Just cos someone doesn't want their every
move tracked doesn't mean they're up to no good.

That said there are also many dubious (and some highly
illegal life inprisonment type) reasons why someone
would want such a service so maybe Matt would like to
explain a little more before we start aiding anf
abetting high treason...

chris "ambivelent" procter