[Wolves] Another Bomb Attack

Simon Morris simon.morris at cmtww.com
Thu Jul 21 14:14:28 BST 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-21 at 14:01 +0100, Wayne Morris wrote:

> Eyewitnesses talk of a rucksack bursting into flames on the back of a
> 'coloured gentleman' (eyewitness words!) at the oval,
> followed by shouts of 'Get him'. Hope the little shit got beaten to
> death by passengers.

I think there's a lot of mis-information going around at the moment.
There is a report of a shooting as well but that happened on the 7th as
well - people reported a police marksman taking down a suicide bomber..
I heard it on IRC and on the train on the way home and it was bullshit

I'm sitting next to a fairly major junction and last time there were
blue lights streaming past, and nothing at all today apart from the odd
cop car

hey-ho.. walking shoes on. It's about 3.5 miles to Fenchurch Street from
here :)