[Wolves] Another Bomb Attack

Simon Morris simon.morris at cmtww.com
Thu Jul 21 16:02:30 BST 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-21 at 15:43 +0100, chris procter wrote:

> The point is not everything is always what it seems,
> so I hope they didn't beat him to death, I hope
> someone rugby tackled him and sat on him till the
> police came.
>
> Then again I dont know anyone in London so maybe I'm a
> little more detached.

Indeed they would be very very wrong to seriously injure or kill him.

Mob justice is not whats needed at the moment -- if there's an imminent
threat to life thats another story of course.

I read somewhere the measure of a civilised society is not how we treat
our friends but how we treat our enemies which I think is true of the
British.

Nothing wrong with dispensing a bit of physical discomfort :) but
kicking the bloke to death isn't really cricket.

~sm