[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 96, Issue 15

Dick Turpin highwayman.turpin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 21:33:22 BST 2005

On Friday 22 July 2005 20:43, roundyz wrote:

> OK it's threading by subject now as opposed to the whole list, well lets
> just see if it works your end

Looks OK to me but then you are/were a member of a group who's mails and
subject lines are/were all over the place.

I use Kontact on both my Suse box (this one) and my Fedora (cannon-linux)
Kontact uses Kmail, your mails are readable up to a point (you need to learn
how to cut out all the dross in the mails you reply too like I have done
here.

You have two options really reply to someones specific post/reply that
generally means you're contributing to the thread and answering that persons
comment, or reply to the last post in the thread that way your mail will drop
into the tree of mail at the right place.

Don't take Jono's unsubscribe to heart he's an ugly so and so but a good
natured guy at heart (thats fifty quid Jono ;-) )

If you really want to see blood on the carpet just send an HTML post, Killer
Dave Goodwin will be on you like a rash :D

Keep going you're doing OK in my book.

Tolerance is a hard pill to swallow, bloody mindedness I have a blackhole
for ;-)

--
Regards
Dick Turpin