Digital Cameras (was Re: [Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 96, Issue 14)

roundyz roundyz at hotpop.com
Sat Jul 23 00:00:49 BST 2005

On Friday 22 Jul 2005 23:52, Jono Bacon wrote:
> Ahhh, a reply to the thread. Nice one roundyz. :D
>
>   Jono

thanks, I think that the mail client was working fine, Just the lug settings
that you changed for me, I get the emails more regular now where as before I
got 10 or 12 in one go.

Maybe for new members it should be mentioned when subscribing, it would save
you some hassle. Maybe I never read the page correctly if the info is
present.

oh well....
--
Matt