Digital Cameras (was Re: [Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 96, Issue 14)

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 23 00:19:40 BST 2005

roundyz wrote:

>I like the fuji7000, I think it's for me.

They certainly get very good reviews. That might well have been my
personal choice when I started looking for the kids because I'm used to
the bulk and weight of a metal-bodied Pentax MX with a mechanical
shutter that I bought in about 1982.  It's got a small dent in it where
I dropped it on concrete. The concrete probably had a dent too.

I've realised how many photographs I've missed over the years by not
having a camera with me. My daughter takes her Pentax everywhere,
because she can.

Woo