[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 96, Issue 15

Dick Turpin highwayman.turpin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 08:28:40 BST 2005

On Friday 22 July 2005 23:53, Jono Bacon wrote:

> Bleedin' cockney.... :D:D

Gaw blimey guv'ner there don't seem to be much current this morning, leave it
out,  I just came down the apple and I'm in a bit of a 2 & 8 and someone must
have arff inched that monkey out me wallet last night, wheres the asprin?

Christ you look worse in the morning without you're makeup on :P

> Good one roundyz...all fixed. :):)

See it ain't you Roundyz it was the mode you'd selected, do me/us all a favour
give this a try;

Don't hit the reply button first, select the line or paragraph of text you
want to reply too in the email you're reading e.g hilight it then hit the
reply button you'll see it rips out just that bit of text, press enter after
the line that says Jono Bacon wrote (or whatever you've modified it to say)
so that it leaves a space then plonk you're response under the line or
paragraph you ripped out with another enter of course.

Ta Da

--
Regards
Dick Turpin