[Wolves] libcurl and Adobe reader

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 24 09:00:16 BST 2005

Hi

I recently installed Adobe reader v7 through a normal
YAST on line updat (I use SuSE 9.2). Everything went
fine and installed ok. However, when I opened the
install and remove software in YAST I had a screen
that indicated that there is dependency issue with
Adobe reader. It requires libcurl.so.2. I checked the
system and curl is already installed. I have searched
the Curl website but it seems libcurl is part of curl.
Any suggestions how I can resolve this dependency
issue?

Cheers

Mo