[Wolves] PHP/MySQL help please

David Goodwin dg at clocksoft.com
Mon Jul 25 13:45:03 BST 2005

> I'm doing this on my Suse 9.3 box, I have installed Apache which installs to a
> differant location ( /srv ) than I've been used too this is working fine if I
> do localhost the Apache test page is displayed. I mention the differant
> install location in case its relevant.

It's part of the latest version of the LSB. So it's normal.

> I tried running PHPmyAdmin but I get an error page saying "Unable to load
> MySQL_Module" the link to the help file does not list this error.

Create a new something.php page containing :

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

And view it in a web browser, you should see a lot of PHP settings and
stuff... see what it says under mysql etc. It might help you figure out
what's happening.

thanks
David.

--