[Wolves] PHP/MySQL help please

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Mon Jul 25 14:59:38 BST 2005

> The book I have gave a walkthrough on creating a
> mysql_connect.inc file, if I
> run this in my browser nothing happens, no errors or
> anything the browser
> says done but the display is blank there should be a
> login screen to the
> Accounts database.

Have you tried "view source"? It sounds like your
script isn't producing any output the browser can
interpret into a page, which happens if the php error
comes in the middle of a html tag or some other things
that basically confuse the browser so it ignores them.
If this happens before anything it does understand and
can display you get what appears to be a blank page.

chris