[Wolves] PHP/MySQL help please

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Mon Jul 25 17:03:20 BST 2005

On Monday 25 July 2005 16:26, Wayne Morris wrote:

> Did you see my reply?

Yes I did :)

> It WON'T work unless you install Apache,Mysql and php TOGETHER in one
> operation, if you install them all separately they ignore each other.
> Use apt-get install apache,mysql,php  (not correct syntax, but thats the
> principle.

I don't have apt installed on my Suse box and don't want to either plus on a
dial-up it would take me two weeks and a very nice BT bill to get all that
lot installed.

> I banged my head on this more than once and thats what you have to do!

I refuse to let the beast beat me.

> Oh, good reading for you:
> http://web.archive.org/web/20020202044049/http://www.mysql.com/articles/ddw
>s/index.html "Building a php/mysql database"

Excellent, bookmarked, looks like work will need to order in some reams of
paper :D

--
Regards
Peter Cannon