[Wolves] PHP/MySQL help please

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Mon Jul 25 20:36:10 BST 2005

Have a look at the O'Reilly LAMP site. It explains how to fix all the
dependencies somewhere. My wife used LAMP for her MSc a few months back
and we had a lot of fun too. I think I still had Fedora Core 1 then. I
believe there were different RPMs depending on which components you had
picked which would be why some people had to deinstall.

The info() command that someone mentioned, embedded in a web page is the
way to test PHP. It produces a nicely format information dump.

Woo