[Wolves] One for Peter Cannon and the rest

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 14:23:12 BST 2005

On Thursday 28 July 2005 13:52, Bobby Singh wrote:
> Hello,
>
> No, just because AMD is cheaper don't mean its worse
> than Intel.  What about linux, its cheaper than the
> rest, don't make it worse.

Tell that to all those whose try it, then give up with an abusive email of
"This linux is crap no wonder everyone uses Windows"

Ha ha, left yourself wide open for that spinner then!

> I know, best distro that works.  But each has its best
> features.  Like apt-get and mandrake control centre.

I've heard XP Pro is very good lots of wizards and on-line help in fact most
of it is automated I here.

(I'm feeling very mischievous today)

--
Regards