[Wolves] One for Peter Cannon and the rest

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 16:56:27 BST 2005

On Thursday 28 July 2005 16:24, Bobby Singh wrote:

> What .....
> So it seemed you are did'nt take it all that
> seriously.  Well its all fair and good. Keep up your
> mischievous way if you want.  I'll keep with a
> striaght bat.
> So you do use AMD rather than Intel.  And i bet you
> did watch the cricket with those leg-spinning terms.

Oh all right

AMD seems to be great for games (I only play AOE) for business and my own
personal use I use Pentium.

I'm afraid when I hear AMD the name Amstrad pops in my brain full of whizzo
features but at the end of the day cheap tat (Thats my opinion not to be
taken as factual).

With regards Linux Distro I don't believe that one will ever be solved, that
topic has been discussed on this list for the length of my membership which
is probably three years now and its still the same, everyone including me,
suggests the Distro they *use* now it maybe that that is the best allround OS
but to be honest I'd have more faith in one that was suggested that the
majority didn't use my reasoning being most of the members here are
inquisitive sadomasochists and they prefer to run difficult truculent
releases its all part of the learning curve, if its easy to use then most
here probably wouldn't use it as the majority have now taken the training
wheels off their bikes.

Actually I'm not a great sports fan I hate football, tennis, golf .........
I like Boxing, Motor Racing and a bit of Cricket especially the one days
(They're more fun as theres less time).

--
Regards
Peter Cannon