[Wolves] 403 forbidden

Wayne Morris wayne at machx.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 22:23:41 BST 2005

Stuart Beeson wrote:

>On 7/28/05, David Goodwin <dg at clocksoft.com> wrote:
>

>>David Goodwin wrote:

>>alternatively check the parent directory permissions have o+rx
>>
>>David.
>>
>i know its a mad question
>what machine you trying to access the drive from is it a windows boxen ?
>
>or a *nix box ..... ?

Can't access it from itself (Linux) or from lan (several win boxes) via
webbrowser.
Can access the drive/directory via filebrowser and command line on Linux
box, via ssh and winscp from lan winbox.
Tried the addition to httpd.conf suggested with no difference.

Curiously, all other directories in the html root are fine bar one, the
'usage' directory created by webalizer, this exhibits the same fault (but it
has done for a good while, i'd not worried about it).

All permissions seem ok.
.