[Wolves] cheap s'hand stuff

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Fri Jul 29 13:01:58 BST 2005

On Friday 29 July 2005 12:01, Andrew Lewis wrote:

> just helping out with the local economy ;p Seriously though, this isn't
> something I'd do regularly, but we really have got some nice stuff in,
> and I'd rather it was appreciated by people who will put it to good use
> rather than put 15 file-sharing programs on it, cover the fan vents in
> barbie stickers and then complain that it's started running slow keeps
> switching off, and it's all MY fault because I told them they would be
> able to browse the internet on it >:-/

I'm in a mellow mood today!!

Get you're tickets while you can :)

Shouldn't be really as I'm having another go at giving up smoking not had one
since last Saturday morning.

They're a good spec how many you got? if you've still got em Monday/Tuesday I
might offer them out, let me know if it happens I can get one of my guys to
pick them up.

I cant do it today as I've just done a mail on Laptops for kids going to
University. I love this time of year all the dads ringing up because the kids
have moaned that they 'really really need one' or they'll fail their
course. :D

Loved you're problem bit, heres one for ya, its absolutely true on my kids
lives;

Do you remember those AOL adds for Broadband on the TV when it first started?
they had a quasi family and the dad brings a box home sticks it on the table
and all this music, films blah blah blah starts comming out the top?

One of our suppliers sold one to a home user the next day the guy rang up
Customer: "This Broadband box you've sold me is knackered it don't work"
Supplier: "OK are you sat in front of you're PC"
Customer; "PC? I've not got one of them I thought you plugged it in you're
tele"

Theres nout so fickle as folk.

PS Puter in footure?

--