[Wolves] Which player? i have errors in Music box, Rhythmbox

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 30 17:54:40 BST 2005

Hello,

Got the problem solved.  Basically my Ubuntu 'sound
server' was not enabled.  Yet my mp3 and cds played in
other players.  Music box must be 'very intergrated'
in ubuntu or something.

However keep you suggestions for media players.  My
multimedia list is getting bloated and want to cut
down.

Thanks for all of your help.

Cheers

Bobby

PS;
As for interest chris suggested the e-mail below.  How
through music box would i have set to use ESD output.
Is it through terminal or the player it-self.