[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 88, Issue 15

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 00:36:24 BST 2005

sparkes wrote:

>I think you are all trying too hard. I put freeview in Thomas' room with
>a 30 quid digibox and the arial from our camping tv ;-)
>
>sparkes

I bought ITV Digital bankrupt stock (never did work out what to do with
the built-in modem and card-reader.) It was poor until BT disconnected
their phone lines from our house, screwing up our Channel 5 signal to
the arial in the loft. I realigned the arial slightly (they don't come
much cheaper - Sparkes' may be an exception) and Digital's been fine
ever since. The two-way, relay shouting communication protocol should be
given some thought before you begin this procedure.

Does Wolves get its signal from Sutton and Tamworth like us or do you
bounce it off the Wrekin, as it were?

Woo