[Wolves] NTL as an ISP?

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 17:20:37 BST 2005

Hello,

NTL service is not good, in fact very very poor.  They
don't give option of either ethernet or usb modem.
They will send you a usb. Blue younder or telewest are
better and upon asking can get choice of ethernet
modem rather than usb, however check.  Ethernet are
better for linux however if internet is shared you
could get a ethernet modem/router.

Hope this helps.  If you want more info just reply.

Thanks

Bob
--- Andy Wootton <andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk>