[Wolves] fuckin linux format

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 21:38:45 BST 2005

On 04/06/05, Mo Awkati <mawkati at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> --- roundyz <roundyz at hotpop.com> wrote:
>
> > Just got my copy of LF Julys edition and im well
> > pissed off. First i can't get
> > the dvd off the cover with out ripping huge white
> > stripes into it. then there
> > is no disc in the case. I mean you pay £6.50 for a
> > mag that helps the
> > awarness of the linux within the comunity and this
> > happens, makes me not
> > wanna buy it agian (allthough i proberbly will...).
> >
> > Fuck LF and fuck WH SMiths!!
> >

> I am sorry that you had to experience this, it must be
> awful. I get mine through the post without any
> problems and the DVD is not stuck to the mag either.
> So I don't think its the fault of the magazine but
> rather where you bought it from, if it is WHSmith, I
> often find the discs are missing or the damaged.
>
> Mo

I picked up a copy today.  From Smiths in W'ton.  There was a DVD in
it but could I get the case off the cover????  Nope... not 100%
sucessfully anyway.  It took about half an hour of very careful
peeling and I still ended up taking some of the front cover off :-((((

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street