[Wolves] OT: hate that frog

Stuart Langridge stuart.langridge at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 15:11:05 BST 2005

On 6/5/05, Andy Wootton <andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Ade wrote:
> >Gotta hit it low down - I got 81 !  :-)

Am I missing the bit where it tells you how far you've fired the
annoying little shit?

> I was confused by the instructions. Why would anyone not want to shoot
> it? Maybe some people hate Coldplay even more. Why does it always rain
> on them - when they're so wet already?

It didn't half make me laugh when the Crazy Frog bloke, when asked why
he thought a novelty tune had beaten Coldplay to the top spot,
suggested that Coldplay should "write better songs", though. Ahaha.
That's one in the eye for the (wet) Coldplay bloke :)

Aq.