[Wolves] fuckin linux format

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 18:55:22 BST 2005

On 04/06/05, Baza <baza at themauvezone.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

> > I picked up a copy today.  From Smiths in W'ton.  There was a DVD in
> > it but could I get the case off the cover????  Nope... not 100%
> > sucessfully anyway.  It took about half an hour of very careful
> > peeling and I still ended up taking some of the front cover off :-((((
> >

> There was a letter in LF a few months ago about the 'gunk' used to
> stick the dvd on being too strong.

Yep, not mine but I was sorely tempted to write in and complain.  A
few months ago I ended up with the front cover of LXF ripped to shreds
because of this problem.  I looked on the forum and sure enough plenty
of complaints about it.  Then there were editorial apologies and
promises that it would not happen again.  Which it hasn't ..... until
now.
--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer