[Wolves] gftp download size

David Morley davmor2 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 18:50:58 BST 2005

okay these are my stats

73gig of hd space

quota not loaded

gftp --info

gFTP 2.0.18
#define _REENTRANT
#define _GNU_SOURCE
#define _LARGEFILE_SOURCE
sizeof (off_t) = 8
#define HAVE_GETADDRINFO
#define HAVE_GAI_STRERROR
#define HAVE_GETDTABLESIZE
#define G_HAVE_GINT64
#define HAVE_LIBREADLINE
#define ENABLE_NLS
#define HAVE_GETTEXT
#define HAVE_INTL_PRINTF
glib version: 2.6.3
PTY implementation: unix98
Enabled protocols: FTP FTPS HTTP HTTPS Local SSH2 Bookmark FSP

ulimit -a

core file size        (blocks, -c) 0
data seg size         (kbytes, -d) unlimited
file size             (blocks, -f) unlimited
max locked memory     (kbytes, -l) unlimited
max memory size       (kbytes, -m) unlimited
open files                    (-n) 1024
pipe size          (512 bytes, -p) 8
stack size            (kbytes, -s) 8192
cpu time             (seconds, -t) unlimited
max user processes            (-u) unlimited
virtual memory        (kbytes, -v) unlimited

example of download restriction is ftp.heanet.ie/pub/ubuntu/pool/universe/a/
downloading this folder and it sets up all the folders but the last 12 will
have nothing in.