Me Bobby is sticking with LINUX its a fwd e-mail Re: [Wolves] Read This - Re: Goodbye

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 13 20:59:12 BST 2005

Hello,

I just thought this e-mail in the kubuntu usergroups
was a bit different from normal.  The hassle of ms can
cause a lot of bother.  For low level users even the
unstable linux has basic working apps.  But of course
linux has the potential to send you crazy, however it
is a part of the OS unlike ms which can cause the
whole thing to crash.

cheers

Bob

--- Andy Wootton <andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk>