[Wolves] Clubs in Wolverhampton

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Wed Jun 15 11:01:45 BST 2005

> From: fizzy
>
> There aren't any large clubs in Wolverhampton, that do
> gigs.  Varsity, little civic and planet are all tiny
> and the Wulfrun you've ruled out, but that's the only
> 500-1000 person venue that I can think of in Wolves.
> Perhaps Dudley JBs would match said requirements?

Dudley JBs or even The Academy in Brum I would have expected. However, a friend has mentioned that Atlantis might be a possibility. I don't know the place, but apparently they've held gigs there before.

Barbie.
--
Barbie (@missbarbell.co.uk) | Birmingham Perl Mongers user group | http://birmingham.pm.org/