[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 91, Issue 3

roundyz roundyz at hotpop.com
Wed Jun 15 15:37:55 BST 2005

sure, I will. I never wrote a review befor but I will for you guys. You wantan
out of the box review? As it's distibuted? you want it reviewed on defualt
settings with new features highlighted? you got it, give me a few days..

By the way, I've been waiting for this since a week after the release of
Heidelberg.....

--
-=RoundyZ=-

roundyz at hotpop.com