[Wolves] Re: card reader dev/sdc Vfat+FAT 12

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 10:59:33 BST 2005

On 20/06/05, roundyz <roundyz at hotpop.com> wrote:
> On Monday 20 Jun 2005 02:22, roundyz wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I don't ask for help very often so I'm gonna use up some credits. I have a
> > digital camera (like everybody) and a card reader. The os detects the
> > cardreader fine and my particular card comes in as a scsi device under
> > sdc.....
>
> sorry like a dumb fuck I forgot to add the partition number:( I thought It was
> treated much like a cd when entering into fstab i.e hdb hdc hda or whatever
> not hdc1 like a partition. Oh well, I'll take back my credits and greets to
> you all.

So is it working or not? :-)  I can easily do a copy of my fstab
configuration for you.  Why?  Because my multi slot card reader works
perfectly under SuSE 9.1, 9.2 and 9.3  It doesn't automatically
register under Ubuntu/Kubuntu and I haven't bothered tweaking but I
may one day soon when I have the time.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer