[Wolves] Objects, process modelling architectures, UML and Agile methods

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Tue Jun 21 08:15:40 BST 2005

Andy Wootton wrote:

> CORRECTION
>
> Andy Wootton wrote:
>
>> I'm considering an A4 white board and a scanner if I can't find
>> anything better. Powerpoint is much better.
>

> That should have been Powerpoint ISN'T better.

A whiteboard is definitely superior to powerpoint.  Although we used
TogetherJ for our use cases, we used a huge whiteboard for our
Entity-Relationship diagram (and derivatives) and took photos at various
stages for posterity.

http://pictures.codepoets.co.uk/Katherine/?pic=23

Once we'd started developing on it, it was then transferred to dia (I
think), and updated from there, but for the initial couple of weeks of
design, the whiteboard was invaluable.

Welcome to Agile Modelling!

Kat