[Wolves] List

Chris Ball chris at mnemonik.net
Tue Jun 21 10:52:31 BST 2005

Quoting Constantin Orasan <dinel_list at blueyonder.co.uk>:
> We are
> coming on Wednesday around 9.15pm, if that's ok. Are you still going to
> be there?

Cool :) I did the same as you actually (waiting ages before coming to a meet).

Most people are there until around ten o'clock, although some do stay a later;
you might miss the food ordering though, so if your hungry it might be an idea
to order as you come in.

<to="everyone else">
I wont be around tomorrow as becoming single and starting smoking again
tends to
drain the wallet, I need to save what little money I do have left for
drinks at
LRL. I'll try and make the next one though, sorry.