[Wolves] Cron question

Wayne Morris wayne at machx.co.uk
Wed Jun 22 01:27:52 BST 2005

Peter Oliver wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Jun 2005, Andy Wootton wrote:
>
>> That looks pretty convincing evidence to me.
>

> Really?!  You'd convict on the basis of some blury webcam photos that
> don't show the faces of the miscreants?

Picture 2 shows one of the faces okish.
I know the guy, three independant people I showed the pic to in the
local pub identified him.
Police are happy that if they find the distinctive clothes they wore
when they arrest, they can convict on the cctv alone.

For those interested in the cam I just bought  this one:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=43918&doy=22m6D
(I didn't buy the extra illuminators shown.) £149

I did have this one
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=-44&doy=22m6D
Now a bargain at £69.99 (from £99.99.)(I paid £140 2 years ago)
(would have bought another, but slightly better res on new one)

Heres a nighttime shot (infared illumination only, nearest streetlight
50 yards)
http://www.machx.co.uk/nighttest.jpeg
Daytime (colour)
http://www.machx.co.uk/daytest.jpeg

Well worth it, when you couple it with a tv card and streamer - I would
have had no idea who had done my car otherwise.

> If you know who they are, though, I'd imagine that fingerprints on the
> car should do the trick.

Ferking typical, the freak hailstones we had Sun afternoon trashed all
useable prints!